It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Questions I Would Ask My Favorite Authors
This is to authors in general. If you’re an author, and you read this, I would love to see your answers. If you’d like, I can post your answers in a blog as well as some links to your books and yourself. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy!
- What was the easiest book for your to write?
- What was the hardest? Why did you find it hard?
- What did you do when you got stuck while writing?
- What authors did you draw inspiration from when writing?
- What character has stuck with you even after finishing the book?
- Do you listen to music when writing?
- How many hours a day do you spend writing? How many hours do you spend plotting?
- How many story ideas do you have written down to write about at a later time?
- What snacks do you eat while writing?
- What advice would you give to aspiring writers?