1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Lithia Springs, Georgia
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I look most forward to making great progress in the Darkhaven series
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Tortilla chips and cheese dip!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Nicole. I’ve been an avid reader all my life. I started reviewing books in 2013. I’ve gone through a few blog names. None of them really fit me. In 2015, I developed the name Willow Star Serenity. It suited me. Willow Writes And Reads is my blog name now. I adore it. I’ve entertained changing it to The Introverted Readathoner, but I am rather fond of my current name.
I also hate talking about myself. It makes me feel very conceited.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ll be sticking to my schedule as much as possible. The fact that I woke up with a very sore throat, congestion, and little to no voice will help this very much. I’m looking most forward to potentially making more friends and finding out if anybody is reading the same books as me.
Thank you for Reading!
Note: All book covers (with the exception of gallery book covers) have links embedded in them so that you can go directly to the amazon page for them. It does take you off the blog page. You can If you click ctrl before you click it, it will open in a new tab instead.