Heyo! So there’s a thing I enjoy doing called Top Ten Tuesdays. However, if I’m being honest with myself, I don’t enjoy all of them. Not saying they are bad. They just don’t fit me personally. Today’s was a super idea! I just didn’t feel comfortable with it. So I decided that the weeks that I don’t care for or can’t do the top ten, I’ll make my own top ten posts instead. This week will be the top 10 goals I have for the end of the year.
I’m going to be honest, I don’t expect to completely tackle these goals by the end of the year. My main goal is to make major progress in these goals. Most of these I’ve battled with off and on. Mainly because I let people make me feel bad for wanting the things I wanted. But I digress. I’ll dive right in!
- Make goals into becoming a narrator or voice actor. I need to get myself comfortable speaking into a mic first and foremost. I also need to find my “voice”.
- Start looking into a career I want to settle in. This will be hard for me as I haven’t had money to go to school. I don’t believe in student loans. I also don’t think I’d be accepted either. I’d like to do something in the book world. Especially if it affords me more time to read.
- Get more into the book world. I’d like to start editing and listening to books and helping give input on what can be fixed. Especially if it’s something I could make a living doing!
- Learn to edit. I know a lot of people hire other people to edit their videos and what have you. I’d like to learn to edit myself. I love taking on projects and doing them from start to finish.
- Start making videos again. I used to make many videos. I stopped doing them because I felt really awkward. Why would anybody want to watch somebody who feels so uncomfortable being behind a camera. I plan to make myself more comfortable behind a camera.
- Start singing more. I’m not going to say that I have a natural talent and should have been made a star, but I sing decently. I’d like to make a point to try to sing a little while every day to help “coach” my voice.
- Learn sign language. This is something that I have been wanting to do for years. I’ve dabbed into it off and on since I was 10 years old. I understand the basic concept of it, but I’m not fluent. I read body language pretty well for the most part. I’d like to be fluent in sign language though.
- Get my blog out there more. I’d like to figure out a way to share my blog with people who I can make connections with. Without having to sell myself or be somebody I’m not. I’d also love to connect with fellow bloggers and help lift them up like they deserve.
- Start a podcast. This is where I’m most lost. I would obviously like a podcast focused on games and books. I just don’t know exactly where I would begin or what to do. I’d also ideally like to find a way to read a chapter or two of an author’s book each podcast. Obviously with the author’s permission. I would love to spotlight them.
- Get more comfortable throwing my affiliate links out there. Eventually, I’d like to make a bit of a profit from my affiliate links. Especially if it will afford me more time to do what I love so I can share that love with others in my community.
Some of these ramble a bit. I’m sorry for that. I kind of free handed it just a bit. These are all goals I’ve been entertaining for awhile. I just never had the guts to actually put them down. I always felt like I was just wasting my time. Like I’d be let down if it didn’t happen the way I think it should. I’m slowly becoming more realistic there.
Thank you for Reading!