It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: One Word Titles
My Interpretation: Books on my TBR that I’ve been wanting to read a LONG time!
Original Plan: I was going to do my top ten favorite reads, but I got all confused. To start with, the entire House Of Night series is full of one word titles! It would be unfair to list all of them. Also, I wasn’t confident I could recall 10 one word titles I’ve read through my life from memory. It’s just easier to go by TBR.
There are some that I realize most people have already read. Don’t judge me. I’m doing the best I can! Haha! I hope you enjoy.
- Misery: I’ve been enamored with this book and everything to do with it since I was a kid. I can’t tell you why I haven’t read it. I have plans to. It’s like part of me is kind of intimidated. I will get it read one day!
- Zoo: I used to be a major James Patterson fan. I mean I still am. He’s just no longer on my top ten favorites. Not that he’s done anything wrong. I’ve just really expanded my reading since I started blogging and reviewing. I still enjoy his books very much! I didn’t hear about this title until the TV show, but I’m intrigued by it.
- Heartless: I used to watch a TON of booktube videos. I still do. Just not as much as I used to. One of my favorite booktubers was absolutely in love with this book. She gushed over it so much that I just knew I would love it too! Now to just get around to reading it.
- Recursion: I got this book from Book Of The Month awhile back. I can’t remember when it was one of the monthly picks. It looks amazing. I really need to read this and Dark Matter.
- Outlander: I keep hearing about how AMAZING this show is. Nobody ever talks about the books that I know of. However, I’m a stubborn being. I intend to read the series before I watch the show. I think I own the book on audio? I’m not sure. If not, I have ways to obtain the book to read!
- Divergent: My fiance loved the first three books of this series. He doesn’t really want to read the fourth. I tried to read it years ago and couldn’t get into it. But I can be a bit of a mood reader sometimes.
- Room: I can’t even remember how this book managed to get on my TBR pile. I know that my mother and I each have a copy. Maybe it’s something we discovered together. Who knows? It looks pretty good.
- Illuminae: This is another book I discovered via booktube. I think quite a few booktubers referenced this book. Including one of my favorite of all times, jessethereader. I’m really excited to read this trilogy/series.
- Persuasion: This one I’m most ashamed of being on my TBR pile still. I have intended to read all Jane Austen novels for a long time. Somehow, I just keep ending up reading Pride and Prejudice again and again! I got all of them on audiobook not too long ago. So maybe I can listen to them all in one go!
- Carrie: This book is much like Misery for me. I’m enamored by it with all the references. I’ve been fascinated since as long as I can remember. I’m also intimidated though.
Out of the ten, the one I want to read most is:
Thank you for Reading!