It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for creating this meme.
This Week’s Topic: Characters I’d Follow On Instagram
Instead of planning this out, I’m going to freestyle the list and tweak it after. I feel like with top tens, your subconscious helps. It may seem hard if you actively think about it, but if you let your mind just wander and focus on it, it will most likely flow. Not always, but most of the time. I also noticed that this challenge didn’t state that they had to be characters from books alone. So I will add characters from movies and tv shows too. Enjoy!
- Aphrodite from House Of Night. I don’t think I even need to explain this. She’s sarcastic and full of life. Her posts will be as fancy as her lifestyle. Plus, the comments on her posts will be worth reading.
- Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. I mean let’s start with the fact that she’s very introverted. She’s also a very avid reader. Think of how many bookstagram posts she’d post! I’d love to see her thoughts on books. I’d also love to see other posts from her.
- Stevie Rae from House of Night. She’s just such an adorable country bumpkin! I would imagine that her posts would just be so adorable! She’d have all the people she cares about in every post!
- Spike From Buffy The Vampire Slayer. For one, every post would be caption with something sarcastic and humorous. Secondly, well…. I would hope he’d post a lot of pictures of himself.
- Willow From Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She was just so quirky and full of optimism. It was infectious. She was not one to cross. I’d love to see all the posts she’d post. I’m sure most of them would be of her loved ones and herself and of nature.
- Loralei Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. This woman leads such a fast paced lifestyle. She lets her life be run by sarcastic humor and coffee. Imagine what her Instagram would be full of. Let’s just hope that she’d never ever post inappropriate pictures of Kirk just to make him squirm!
- Sookie St James from Gilmore Girls. She was a very famous chef in the show. I would imagine her posts would be filled with the foods she has made. I mean I know she’d post photos of her family too. I’d love to see them all.
- Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy. I mean other than the fact that she’s definitely a book girlfriend (this is a thing that should be talked about more), she’s just amazing! She will be too busy protecting Lisssa to post too often, but the posts she makes would be more than worth looking at! I’d throw Dimitri in too, but he wouldn’t post. Let’s be honest.
- Michael Moscovitz from Princess Diaries. He’s a musician. He’s a deep thinker as well. I’d imagine that his posts would be full of clips of him singing/playing guitar and of nature. I also imagine that he’d have beautiful pictures of Mia and their beautiful family.
- Mia Thermopolis from Princess Diaries. I’d love to see her posts. I imagine they’d all be interesting in their own way. She’d probably post pictures of her food. Videos of the shows that her lovely Michael performs. Her children. You name it.
So, I’m not going to lie. This was harder than I thought it would be. I tried to freestyle it, but I forget sometimes I have ADHD. Needless to say I had to force myself to focus numerous times. I realize that there are multiples for the same show/book series. There would probably have been more from them if I didn’t have to narrow it down to 10. I regret nothing! I hope you enjoyed this! Please feel free to share your links so I can read your ten!
Thank you for Reading!
Try Audible free for two months using this promo code: NN46-DG8DUG-S797A8