1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m from Georgia (United States)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
This is a hard choice for me. I’m torn between saying I’m looking most to making a dent in Big Little Lies Liane Moriarty
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I never really plan snacks, but I have this delicious bag of peanut brittle I love to randomly munch on. So maybe that!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Nicole (Willow Star Serenity). I am 33 years old. I was born and raised in Georgia. I love reading and writing. I’ve recently found that I love drawing as well. I run two blogs. Willow Writes And Reads and Willow Writes And Reads Promotions. I love them both!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ll be better with time management this time around. I kind of piddled around the last time around.