Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in 2010 and was moved to Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week a new topic is chosen, this week’s is: Extraordinary Book Titles.
- I Hate Myselfie by Shane Dawson
2. It Gets Worse by Shane Dawson
3. Accidental Leigh by Melanie James
4. The Queen’s Poisoner by Jeff Wheeler
5. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
6. The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
7. Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
8. Mean Little People by Paige Dearth
9. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
10. One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
I haven’t read all the books on this list, but the books I haven’t read are on the list. I’m so enamored with these titles. There are many titles I’m enamored with. What are some of your favorites?