Like the belt but it was a lot lighter than the photo, thought it was going to be black and white but it was more gray and white. Belt was stiffer than my other exotics, nice belt just off the color from the photo on-line.
Two Tone Argentine Crocodile belt - Graphite & White
All belts have a lead time for manufacturing of 10 to 14 business days
The re-issue of this classic is back, get it while it lasts!
- Genuine Argentine Caiman Crocodile
- Made in the USA
- Only Ships to Domestic US addresses
- Leather lined snaps to interchange buckles
- Accompanied by our signature Jacob Hill Leather bag
- Due to thickness of these skins, we cannot add contrast stitching
Crocodile vs. CaimanCaiman
- Skins (crocodylus fuscus) are often labelled as being “crocodile skins”. The two are distinctly different; while crocodile skin is pliable and smooth, caiman skins are more brittle because of bony plates (known as ossifications) underneath the scales.
Rich crocodilian hide and backed by supple leather, this rugged belt is the perfect statement piece to add to any wardrobe. With their intrinsic value as nature’s most beautiful leather, crocodile skins are demanded by all of today’s top fashion brands.
For questions with your order, please call 704-879-9477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I feel bad that I haven’t reviewed any of my prior purchases as this is my 8th belt and I have been thrilled with everything I have purchased from Jay. I treat this as a little once a year present to myself for achieving some type of personal goal, and I am never disappointed. These belts are awesome to play golf in, wear to weddings or any type of other occasion. Each belt is unique and look exactly how they appear on the website. The customer service is fantastic and every belt comes with a pouch and a hand written note. The only issue is often times it’s hard to make your golf game perform to the level of the quality of belt you are wearing! You will not be disappointed with anything you purchase from this great American company.